Thursday 7 March 2013

Save Our Date










Save the Dates have become more and more popular for weddings with people living on all corners of the globe it can sometimes be a big trip to attend a wedding!
Dave and I have both lived in many different countries, so we wanted to make sure as many of our closets friends could make the big day. So we decided to do a Save the Date and in typical Moi style 'IT HAD TO BE DIFFERENT!'

I so loved the preparations, it took a bit of brainstorming to come up with the idea of a stop motion movie but once we did it all flowed! I really love those special moments before an event, you try to think of everything but of course can only prepare so much and after that life gets involved and it becomes real. Exactly what happened with this, it didn't turn out exactly how I had imagined... it was Better!

Given the fact that we had gone to the effort to get up for sunrise I was initially disappointed that it rose right after we finishes filming! I didn't have the heart to ask the beautiful Dave to redo anything as we'd done it all in 1 shot so I just said feck it! Now on reflection the colours look great so cool & crisp and I love the subtle change of light in the background!


Our Result:





No comments:

Post a Comment